|Name of the Port ||Linkages |
||Rail linkage- Last- Mile connectivity to Non- major Ports of Gujarat: Mahuva station Pipavav- Surendranagar is under planning phase and RajulaStation Pipavav-Surendranagar has been commissioned. |
||Road Linkage- Mundra port Linked road already connected to National Highway. Mundra - Adipur rail link commisioned. |
Proposal for Six Lane Roads leading to Mundra- Pragpar (NH-8 A) is also underway.
RailL Linkage -
- Mundra - Adipur rail link commisioned.
- Palanpur-Kandla-Mundra BG Line in progress
- SEZ to be developed by developer in an area of 3000 ha. And an investment of Rs 1000 crores.
- Widening to Four lane of 10 Km Ichchhapre –Hazira road having project cost Rs 12 crores. The construction is complete, the road is open to Traffic and operationalized.
- Proposal for Four Lane Roads leading to New Port/Existing Ports: 25 km from SuratOlpad SH and the SPV has been proposed with developer of port.
- The rail connectivity to the Hazira port is being planned. An MOU has been signed between RVNL, Govt of Gujarat, Shell (i) Ltd. and Essar Ltd.
- SPV is formed. Agreement signed.
- Plan for providing terminal facilities for Ro-Ro ferry service along with cargo handling facilities.
- Four laning of Dahej Bharuch road .
- Proposal for Six Lane Roads leading to Port: Dahej- Bharuch.
- Dahej Bharuch BG Rail line is completed and commenced.
- The land has been identified for the port based Chemical and Petro Chemical SEZ. An SPV has been formed with GIDC and ONGC as partners. The strategic partner for operation of the SEZ is identified in due course.